Monday, September 6, 2010

The Adventure Begins

As I am sitting in the phone booth at the Atlanta Airport it is finally starting to sink in that I am heading to Ethiopia in a few hours. It is a blessing that I did not see coming. Ever since the KyTn campmeeting 2002 I knew that I would be going somewhere for missions. I had been content to see America as a mission field and I still believe that it is but I know that God is leading me to Africa for this year.

I am excited about the trip the only thing that I am nervous about is my overstuffed luggage that I hope the lufthansa agents let through without any over weight charges.

Praying for all the family and friends all of the world. Traveling just helps me not to forget what a global family I am blessed to have.

blessings to you all this year in whatever journey God has for you.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looking forward to hearing more!

Cindy said...

we have had a famine of information from you! Ready for a meal....